• Advertisement

4.5* MLB POD Guaranteed - 4-1 on Under Dogs This Year!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.5* MLB POD Guaranteed - 4-1 on Under Dogs This Year!

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Don't miss out on another POD winner on an under dog play. We are 4-1 on the season on MLB POD under dog plays and look to win our biggest dog play yet. Backed by a full in depth analysis for your betting confidence.

Rockies +137 4.5* MLB POD
Wow Andrew Cashner comes off just 4 days rest after he pitched the game of his life over the Tigers none the less. He went 9 full innings allowed just 1 hit and 0 ER along with 2 BB's. Cashner was also over 100 pitches for the second game in a row which is never a good thing for a young pitcher that throws 70% of his pitches as fast balls. I'm not saying he's sore or anything, but long term results prove that the majority of pitchers on 5 days rest do better than on 4 days rest. Throw in the monkey wrench of Cashner's terrific start and we have a very high probability for a let down. I also love the fact that Cashner has struggled vs. the Rockies in 81 AB the Rockies have a .346 average and a .964 OPS against him.

Now it goes without saying that the Rockies are not who we thought they were on the road.. Or maybe they are because they never seem to be able to put up many runs on the road. However, the last two games have been decided by 1 run and I like the value we are getting on the Rockies here with Jorge De La Rosa on the mound. De La Rosa has really struggled but now he finds himself in a perfect situation. He's owned the Padres 11-0 in his last 11 starts and has held them to a .671 OPS for active batters. He's 3-0 in his last 4 starts at Petco posting a 1.88 ERA and the Padres are really struggling vs. LHP .169 average on the year with 1.59 runs per 9. De La Rosa is relatively fresh pitch wise despite being on 4 days rest and should be able to go 7 strong innings tonight and carry the lead into the 8th inning.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks