• Advertisement

Rare 5* MLB POD Goes Late Tonight! Guaranteed

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Rare 5* MLB POD Goes Late Tonight! Guaranteed

Postby Pick Bot » Fri May 23, 2014 10:07 pm

Do not miss out on tonight's MLB POD as we have been on a roll with our MLB top plays and we look to continue that trend into the month of June! Tonight's play is another big play backed by a full in depth analysis so don't miss out!

Angels -155 5* MLB POD
I rarely play games at this price, but I think the value is right with C.J. Wilson on extra rest going up agaisnt Duffy who has a 1.42 ERA which is bringing this line down a bit. Duffy has faced two of the worst hitting teams vs. LHP and now he faces the Angels who are 8th in OPS and scoring more than a run and a half more runs per 9 innings than the Royals are vs. LHP. Duffy may have the 0.83 WHIP and 1.42 ERA but he's walking nearly 4 guys per 9 and has had struggles throughout his career with his control. His xFIP suggests his ERA should be in the mid 4's and I agree as I believe that his luck of .162 average with balls in play is bound to come back to the mean.

CJ Wilson on the other hand has pitched great this year and posts a 3.22 xFIP and he gets to face the Royals who are ranked 25th in OPS vs. LHP. He's held the royals to a .669 OPS in 98 AB! Wilson has an extra day of rest where he's been very good at home. The entire Angels team had yesterday off and are 36-17 in their last 53 following an off day!
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks