• Advertisement

5.5% MAX Rated POD - 81-56 ATS Career on MAX POD's!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5.5% MAX Rated POD - 81-56 ATS Career on MAX POD's!

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Freddy is 1-2 ATS on the young season for max rated POD's, but has two going this weekend including Friday night. Don't miss out on this play Saturday which is backed by a full in depth analysis. You can view all of Freddy's documented plays with a full in depth analysis as soon as the game starts! ONLY at

MIA OH +100 5.5% POD
Miami Ohio +100 5.5% POD
The Red Hawks are flying under the radar. They closed last season with 6 straight wins, but some bad luck in the Marshall game to start the year and a tough loss this past weekend against Cinci leaves this team with plenty of value for week #4. They are one of the most experienced teams in the country with 17 returning starters and their defense is tops in the MAC a year ago returns 8 starters and already looks the part.
Central Michigan has put up some points, but have also given up plenty. They gave up 27 and 470 yards to a very bad Kansas team. Their strengths are passing the ball, and defending the pass, but I see Miami Ohio’s pass defense which is among the best in the country shutting Shane Morris down. This is a one dimensional team right now and Miami Ohio is too good of a defense not to shut it down. Central Michigan even with their success has only converted 25% on third down and have actually struggled in the red zone as well.
Miami Ohio’s offense at some point has to step up and I think now that MAC play has started it’s almost like a fresh start. Gus Ragland had 15 TD’s and only 0 INT’s in MAC play a year ago including a 4TD performance against Central Michigan. I expect Miami Ohio to play their best game here and get a very big win to start MAC play.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks