• Advertisement

56% Career on Totals - MAC Game of the Week

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

56% Career on Totals - MAC Game of the Week

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:32 pm

Northern Illinois / Kent State Under 49 2.2% play @3:30PM et
Expected 22mph winds in this game and 90% chance of rain means not good things for Kent State. Expecting the under in this game with Kent State’s inability to score facing a top notch defense like Northern Illinois off a very misleading game that saw them allow 34 points to San Diego State despite holding them to 263 yards.

Northern Illinois should have defeated San Diego State last week and I was leaning towards Northern Illinois until I got the weather report here. I expect Northern Illinois may be a little hung over here after not being able to pull the upset on the road, but Kent State really doesn’t offer a challenge.

Kent State just 22% in the red zone for TD percentage facing off against Northern Illinois tough defense is not a recipe for success. I am really expecting Northern Illinois to either shut Kent State out or hold them to 3-6 points. Not that farfetched when you consider Kent State has scored 3 or less points in 3 of their 5 games so far.

Northern Illinois should be able to control this game and the clock. If the weather is bad like it looks I expect a lot of running in this game for Northern Illinois. Kent State should expect it and should be able to make some stops because of that, but they are ranked 127th vs. the run, 95th vs. the pass some of that is due to having faced Clemson & Louisville.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks