• Advertisement

12-6 ATS Career Backing This team - LSU vs. Florida

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

12-6 ATS Career Backing This team - LSU vs. Florida

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:32 pm

grab more of Freddy's over at where you can get all of his plays guaranteed or your $$ BACK!

LSU +2.5 3.3 % Play @ 3:30pm ET
LSU is coming off a puzzling loss to Troy at home last week, but in fairness they were without 4 starters in that game. Also worth noting is that Troy has 16 starters back from last year’s team. This is the same Troy team that went on the road and nearly defeated last year’s National Champion, Clemson. They lost that game 30-24, and they did that despite turning the ball over 3 times. I think that only helped this team going into LSU this year and LSU probably peaking ahead to this Florida game.
Ed Orgeron is clearly capable of rallying the troops and motivating young athletes. The offense get’s their biggest weapon back in Derius Guice for this game which could create issues for Florida’s defense that has not been that great ranking 63rd in yards per play. This defense is not as good as in years past, and I think OC Matt Canada will be able to come up with a game plan to put this team in a position to win. So please run the ball Canada!

Florida on the other hand has looked good offensively, but now they lose their top WR in Tyrie Cleveland who caught a 98 yard TD in last year’s 16-10 win. This offense was already one dimensional and will become very easy to script a game plan against. You might say trick plays would be in order for Florida, but their offensive line cannot hold up ranking 106th at protecting the QB while LSU is dangerous at getting to the QB and will only continue to get better as Arden Key gets back into shape. Florida’s offense this year has not done much if they are not connecting on big plays and without Cleveland they will have issues. They have gotten into the red zone just 9 times.

In last year’s match up Florida was extremely fortunate to win and I think LSU wants to repay them this year. LSU out gained Florida by 152 yards, but had 2 TO’s. They scored just 10 points despite 5 trips into the red zone. This year they are converting 65% of their red zone trips into TD’s. Florida is extremely fortunate to have the record they have right now, and LSU is just hungry for a win over an SEC opponent and I think they’ll get it here.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks