• Advertisement

Texas vs. Oklahoma State - Early Bird Big 12 GOW

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Texas vs. Oklahoma State - Early Bird Big 12 GOW

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:03 pm

Texas +7 –105 2.5% Play
Surprisingly this hasn’t been a hangover spot for Texas following the Red River Rivalry. They have gone 18-1 SU and 14-4 ATS following their match-up with Oklahoma. Texas nearly won last week and it looks like they found a QB for the future in Sam Ehlinger who was impressive in that game really took it over and is tough as nails. Really reminds me of Tim Tebow. Now Tom Herman facing another ranked team and is a dog. This is the third time this year previously at USC and Oklahoma both games they had 4th quarter leads. Herman is 13-0 ATS as a dog since 2012 when he was an OC at Ohio State and he has 11 outright upsets.
Now, I do see Oklahoma State being able to throw the ball in this one which is a reason why this is not a higher ranked play. However, I think Texas can keep Oklahoma State off the field with the play of Ehlinger and the running game. Oklahoma State has given up 200+ yards rushing three times this year. Oklahoma State to me has played a far weaker schedule when you look at it and Texas probably more prepared for this offense than any. Texas defense has already seen 2 NFL QB’s this year in Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield. I think they will be able to force Mason Rudolph into a couple of mistakes that give them a chance to win.
Texas has also faced a much tougher schedule. Even their loss against Maryland was when Maryland was healthy. They played Iowa State on the road better than any other team this year in the 17-7 win. Texas has gotten close to beating those teams as dogs this year, but both of those games were not in their own building. Here they will be able to finally possibly put a game away in the 4th quarter with that defense.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks