• Advertisement

Early Bird Special - Baylor vs. TExas

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Early Bird Special - Baylor vs. TExas

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:03 pm

You can get this play by signing up at with your email. Or simply by entering your email above.

Baylor +9 3.3% play
This is exactly the type of game that Tom Herman would drop before facing another opponent in TCU on deck. Baylor has been close against Oklahoma and West Virginia two ranked opponents. Texas is giving Sam Ehlinger a week off and going with Shane Buechele, the starter from last year. I think Buechele’s confidence probably hurting here and Texas main goal is to defeat a team in contention. That’s what they would call a successful season. Right now I see Herman and this team in a major let down spot in an interesting sandwich game before their game against TCU.

Baylor’s head coach Matt Rhule’s team is slowly getting better with each week. Holding West Virginia to 38 and scoring 36 was impressive. Only TCU and Virginia Tech’s defense held West Virginia to fewer points and yards. Baylor’s offense actually outgained West Virginia in the game and they get Texas this week who is not nearly as explosive. I would not be shocked to see Baylor pull the upset here as they are at home in an early game and looking for their first win.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks