• Advertisement

AAC Game of the Week - Guaranteed or $ BACK

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

AAC Game of the Week - Guaranteed or $ BACK

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:32 pm

Uconn +24 2.2% play / Uconn +1420 0.25%
South Florida’s bubble got burst last week and I have been saying for weeks they were a vulnerable team. This is the third week in a row we are fading South Florida and why not we are 2-0 ATS in doing so. This is a team that is not nearly as good as last year offensively where they are one dimensional. South Florida’s defense has played well and carried this team, but they haven’t faced any offenses that are any good. This will actually be their toughest challenge against Uconn this week.
South Florida hasn’t faced a top 50 passing offense. Uconn ranks 23rd in passing yards and 24th in passer rating. Bryan Shirreffs also takes care of the ball as he has 13 TD’s 4 INT’s he’s completing 65% of his passes and has the ability to stretch the field with 9.1 yards per attempt. South Florida has faced an average passing offense ranked 91st. They faced Houston a week ago who ranked 54th and they lost the game. Now Houston has a far superior defense compared to Uconn, but I think Uconn’s defense may surprise them a bit here. Keep in mind Uconn has faced some really good offenses this year and their last three losses were against offenses that could run and pass and ranked 12th, 13th, and 14th in the nation in yards per play. South Florida ranks 43rd and is a one man show in Quinton Flowers.
I may be wrong, but I see this team coming out a little flat after losing their first game of the year in bad fashion. South Florida had the hopes of a New Year’s day Bowl and now that’s probably gone.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks