• Advertisement

MAX RATED NCAAF POD - Guaranteed or $$ BACK

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

MAX RATED NCAAF POD - Guaranteed or $$ BACK

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:32 pm

Utah +1.5 5.5% NCAAF POD

I believe Utah is floating under the radar from their 4 game losing streak earlier in the year. We backed them last week, and they really seem to find their grove in the second half. Now that their QB Tyler Huntley has been back a full 3 games and they have an extra day to prepare for this game I think they will be in good shape. Utah's offense can do some really good things and Washington State's defense has really struggled on the road of late, and against mobile QB's this year. Huntley just put up 93 yards rushing in his last game, and he's an accurate passer to go along with a weapons in the backfield in Moss, and Darren Carrington at WR who will be back for this game.

Washington State typically struggles with physical teams, and they are not used to playing in this environment where Kyle Whittingham typically upsets a ranked team each and every year. In Utah's 5 losses they allowed 5.80 ypc and in their wins 2.96 ypc. Washington State does not have the ability to run and balance their offense this year it's been all in the passing game which is a bad match-up for them because Utah is ranked #24 vs. the pass. Washington State's running game is ranked 126th and is averaging just 2.3 ypc on the road. The extra day of prep will allow this Utah defense to scheme to put Washington State in some third and long situations which typically does not bode well for them. They have turned the ball over 23 times this year and I could see a few more in this game.

Utah should also have the edge in special teams where they rank #17 to Washington State's 106th ranking. Add it all up and I like how Utah looks to finish the year and they also need the wins to get into a bowl game.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks