• Advertisement

PAC 12 Game of the Week - GUARANTEED OR $$ BACK

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

PAC 12 Game of the Week - GUARANTEED OR $$ BACK

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:03 pm

California +16 3.3% play

Cal has been in this game the last two years losing by 13 and 14 points. I think they are a better team this year especially since they brought in a new coach in Wilcox who has created a very good defense and a more balanced offense. What if I told you Cal had the better defense from a yards per play perspective? You would be shocked, but that's exactly the case here as Cal is ranked 59th and Stanford is ranked 67th.

Cal has an extra week to prepare against a one dimensional offense in Stanford. I could actually see Cal winning this game especially since they need a win to get to a bowl. Stanford is off a huge win over Washington, but still need to win this game to get to the PAC 12 Championship. They do have Notre Dame on deck which makes this interesting.

Either way Cal's defense is playing better allowing 14 points per game and 86 yards per game under what they allowed last year. An extra week to prepare for Bryce Love and I see Cal giving Stanford some issues here.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks