• Advertisement

Iron Bowl - Guarnateed or $$ back!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Iron Bowl - Guarnateed or $$ back!

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:32 pm

Auburn +5 3.3% play / Auburn +175 1% play

Auburn has a far superior strength of schedule here playing at Clemson, at LSU, they also got Georgia at home from the East who they dominated. Alabama really can't claim a quality win other than Miss State on the road whom they should have lost to. Miss State just lost last night as a 15 point favorite to Ole Miss. Auburn much more impressive in their game over Ole Miss. Auburn also against the two teams Alabama struggled against (Texas A&M & Miss State), both games decided by one possession. Alabama won 58-43 combined. Meanwhile Auburn won 97-37.

I think Auburn's defense here is getting a bit disrespected and Alabama really has not faced a team this balanced in the sense that they can play defense at a top 10 level and they can play offense at a top 10 level. Maybe LSU was close ranking 38th in yards per play offensively and 23rd defensively, but Auburn is #20 and #5. LSU also faced Alabama on the road (24-10 loss). LSU is also a run first team and they don't get as much out of their QB. Auburn is ranked #6 in QB rating behind Jared Stidham who has 16 passing TD's and 4 INT's.

Let's not forget Auburn is home here and when they have a good team they normally win this game. Especially when they are at home. I think Alabama is a misleading team this year I don't think they are as good as their stats say.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks