• Advertisement

Western Kentucky vs. Florida International 2.2% play

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Western Kentucky vs. Florida International 2.2% play

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:06 pm

Western Kentucky -2.5 2.2% play

Whoever can pass the ball better in this game will win the game. Again, I am going with the road team as the more focused team the day after a holiday. Western Kentucky, who I have been down on all year has continued to get better. I have been impressed with their defense especially, and I can see them really dominating this game.

Mike White started this season slow, but he has put up monster numbers with 3,471 passing yards 22 TD's and 7 INT's. He's really starting to connect with his receivers and in their wins this year he has a 17 TD / 3 INT ratio with a 157 QB rating. In their losses they have a 123 QB rating. They key is to pass the ball here for them since they are so bad running it. Good news is that they go against a defense that's not very good. Florida International can't get to the QB, and they rank 105th in opposing QB rating. In their losses they have allowed a 191 QB rating. Overall they have allowed 17 passing TD's to just 6 interceptions. I think Western Kentucky can play this game pretty comfortably.

Offensively I don't think FIU can keep up. Alex McGough is a solid QB, but 13 TD and 7 INT's is not going to get it done against Western Kentucky's #12th ranked passing defense. I played Middle Tennessee last week and they were able to move the ball against Western Kentucky, but that offense is far superior than FIU. I really think Western Kentucky have turned the corner from their early season struggles which was to be expected after losing Jeff Brohm to Purdue and hiring a new coaching staff that had no coaching experience.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks