• Advertisement

Rare 5.5** MAX NBA POD + 4.5* MLB POD Guaranteed 2-0!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Rare 5.5** MAX NBA POD + 4.5* MLB POD Guaranteed 2-0!

Postby Pick Bot » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:42 pm

Braves -130 4.5* MLB POD
I don't often like road favorites but this one makes a lot of sense to me. Mike Minor is pitching on top of his game and is on an extra day of rest and has 4 of 5 quality starts vs. the Rockies. Juan Nicasio has 3 of 5 5 disaster starts against the Braves and really has not pitched well at all. His biggest issue is the home run ball 1.60 per 9 and the Braves thrive on home runs. The bullpens are not contest the Braves have a better bullpen and the Rockies offense which is typically better has hist .246 with 2.81 runs per 9 over their last 10 games. Cuddyer, Arenado, and Cargo all out of the line up and Justin Morneau is 3-32. Colorado is 7-20 int heir last 27 games and this is another game I think they lose.

Spurs +5 5.5* NBA POD
I really think the road favorite is going to have the advantage all series long especially if it's a critical game which it is for the Spurs. Each game is going to come down to the last few possessions and I believe at 5 points the value is right on San Antonio after a few days off. I think this Spurs team is hungry and they know they could be up 2-0 at this point but missed FT's hurt them bad. I expect them to bounce back in a big way. This line just moved 9 points in 1 game and I don't think home court is worththa t much. The Spurs continue to play well in the east going 40-18-1 ATS int heir last 59 vs. the Southeast
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks