• Advertisement

4.4** NBA POD + 4* MLB POD - Guaranteed 2-0!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4** NBA POD + 4* MLB POD - Guaranteed 2-0!

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Spurs +5 4.4* NBA POD
I like the Spurs here again as I just don't see how they are bigger under dogs on the Heat's court than they were favorites in San Antonio. When you look at the series the Spurs could easily be up 3-0 if it weren't for San Antonio missing FT's down the stretch in game 2.. I think as this series continues the depth of the Spurs continues to be the factor and major advantage for them. Miami Heat just can't score with the Spurs and San Antonio is also a better defensive and rebounding team too! I expect another game to come down to the wire as the Heat are 11-0 in their last 11 games following a loss in the playoffs. The Spurs are well aware of this and well aware of how they let the Heat back in the series a season ago.

Mariners -111 4* MLB POD
Roenis Elias had a gem at Yankee Stadium n early May and I think he'll repeat considering the Yankees are hitting .208 and scoring 2.20 runs per 9 vs. LHP over their last 10 games. Elias has been pretty solid at home and can actually go deep into a ball game plus the Yankees typically struggle vs. new pitchers they don't have a lot of experience with his raw stats indicate he's on the same level as Chas Whitley who comes in with a 2.42 ERA, but has gotten luck by strength of schedule.

Whitley has faced 5 opponents and their rankings vs. RHP in OPS are as follows - 29th, 27th, 20th, 25th, and 11th. The 11th placed team is the Minnesota Twins who don't exactly scare you. Seattle is not a big name out there either but over their last 10 games they are hitting .290 with 5.77 runs per 9. The bigger difference in this game is the fact that Seattle has the better bullpen by a long way. They have a 6 run advantage over their last 10 games in ERA out of the pen and on the season Seattle is ranked 5th while the Yankees are 24th.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks