• Advertisement

C-USA Game of the Week - Guaranteed or $$ back

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

C-USA Game of the Week - Guaranteed or $$ back

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Southern Miss +132 3.5% play

Both of these teams are 7-4 and really this game has nothing on the line, but I like the advantage and momentum Southern Miss has going into this game right now having scored 43 and 66 points in their last two games. meanwhile Marshall off a 9-7 win over UTSA. Southern Miss arguably is the most balanced team Marshall has faced all year and all of Southern Miss losses have been quality. Losing to two SEC teams as well as UAB, and North Texas who is playing in the conference championship.

Now Marshall is also a quality team, but in my opinion they are a flawed team. They rely too much on the pass which is the strength of Southern Miss defense. They also rely heavily on special teams. Southern Miss is a tough match-up for Marshall here and should be able to score enough points to win. So long as they don't turn the ball over and give up kick off returns I believe they will beat an over rated Marshall team.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks