• Advertisement

4** MLB POD Guaranteed Goes Late - #Athletics vs. #Mariners

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4** MLB POD Guaranteed Goes Late - #Athletics vs. #Mariners

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Athletics +102 4* MLB POD
I can not pas sup on the A's as under dogs right now as they are simply the best team in baseball and you will always find value on them. I give a slight edge in the pitching match up to the Mariners, but it won't help the way they have been hitting. Other than Robinson Cano everyone has been struggling with only 8 runs total in their last 6 games combined. We were lucky enough to sneak a victory last night 3-2 with King Felix on the mound, but I don't think that will continue here tonight. Jesse Chavez is 7-3 in his last 10 road starts and he's been pretty consistent all year long and has solid raw stats and he'll face 8 left handed batters, but his pitches have performed well and he's actually holding left handed batters to better numbers - .233 average and a .640 OPS on the season with no reason to believe that won't continue.

Iwakuma has been a very consistent starter in the majors, but he struggles on 4 days rest and I see it happening here tonight. His last 6 starts on 4 days rest has produced a 4.86 ERA with 4 0f the 6 starts allowing 4 or more ER which will be plenty in this match up. Oakland is 11-4 in their last 15 following a loss and are scoring 5.30 runs per 9 vs. RHP following a loss. I look for them to regroup with Cespedis back in the line up who is 8-18 with 3 HR vs. Iwakuma.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks