• Advertisement

4.4** NCAAF POD 3-0 This Year $125,960 Career on PODs

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4** NCAAF POD 3-0 This Year $125,960 Career on PODs

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:03 pm

Another interesting game on Sunday night between the Mountain West and the SEC. We hit easily on our maximum NCAAF play of the day on Saturday and are now 3-0 on the season and have earned $1,000 clients $125,960 in my career on college football POD's! Tonight's play is backed by a full in depth analysis guaranteed or 1 day is FREE!

Utah State +5 4.4* NCAAF POD
A lot of question marks in this game, but I still feel really good about the value I'm getting with Utah State due to the strengths and weaknesses of each team. First of all Utah State easily has the edge at QB in Chuckie Keeton who returns from his injury last year. Justin Worley just does not impress me 117 QB rating last year behind one of the best offensive lines. In fact both QB's have to play behind inexperienced offensive lines that are completely rebuilt and who would you take as a more likely player to be able to play well? Keeton is a mobile QB that can buy time for his receivers to get open. Even though Tennessee has a very good secondary they can't cover guys forever and a very green defensive front for Tennessee is going to allow Utah State to score enough to be in good shape to win this game in my opinion. Utah State should also be able to get a running game going with Keeton and company since Tennessee was 114th vs. the run last year in ypc allowed and they lost their top 5 tacklers.

Utah State's defense was top 10 the last two years. I think they will be very good again especially in the front 7 where they return 3 very good linebackers and 2 of their 4 on the front line. This defense was #2 in run defense and they return 5 of 7 in the front 7. The depth is an issue, but it was last year as well and they played well. The defense really has issues in the secondary, but I don't think Tennessee has the QB to take advantage of those issues. TN wideouts are extremely talented but Worley could not get the job done behind an offensive line that had 184 career starts a year ago and I don't see it possible for him to play well behind an offensive line that will have 6 career starts going into game #1.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks