• Advertisement

Saturday's 4.4* NCAAF POD Goes Late - $119k profit on PODs!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Saturday's 4.4* NCAAF POD Goes Late - $119k profit on PODs!

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:17 pm

Freddy Wills' top plays or POD's have never had a losing season, and he's a 2x college football season champ on this network with several other top finishes. Tonight's top play is another great value play with a full in depth analysis you won't want to miss out on. It's also guaranteed or Sunday is on Freddy.

Southern Miss +21.5 4.4* NCAAF POD

If there was ever a shot for Southern Miss to prove that they are turning this program around it's tonight. Dan Mullen, HC of Miss State is already crying about the game start, and that defenitely trickles down to the players. I believe Mullen is possibly the worst coach in the SEC, and I picked Miss State to finish last in the talented SEC West. Miss State returns just 7 overall starters, but it feels like more, because they have the face of their program in Dak Prescott returning, but this team really struggled down the stretch losing 3 of their last 4 games, and I don't know that they can just hit that switch in game 1 in an instate road game with so many new guys filling in at new positions.

Southern Miss on the other hand is definitely on the rise. Todd Monkens 3rd year should pay dividends and people forget that this program had 19 straight winning seasons before their 4-32 record over the last 3 years. Southern Miss has 15 guys returning, including their QB and all 5 of their offensive linemen. This team should be much improved and I actually like their rebuilt defense which is filled in with transfers, but solid ones. To start the season they will have two 300lb linemen in Quincy Russel and Andrew Bolton transfers from Texas and Kansas. I also think Dak Prescott will be surprised if he tries to attack Southern Miss backfield which is under rated.

Miss State also has LSU up next, and can't be taking this team seriously. We saw similar results last night with a better version of in state match ups between Michigan State and Western Michigan. We are getting a worse power 5 school, and more points to work with and I love our chances here. Western Michigan lost by just 13 and were driving late to pull within a score.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks