• Advertisement

4.4* NCAAF POD Saturday #Army vs. #Navy

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4* NCAAF POD Saturday #Army vs. #Navy

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:03 pm

Don't miss out on Freddy's TOTAL OF THE WEEK, between Army and Navy. Freddy has gone 60% overall career on college football totals. This play is backed by a full in depth analysis and is GUARANTEED or Sunday is on the house!

Army/Navy U50.5 4.4* POD
I really like the under here, because both teams know how to prepare for each others offenses. Army has had some extra time here playing last on 11/21, while Navy played in the Championship game last week something they are not used to, but I don't anticipate it having an impact on this game. I leaned towards Army, but this is Navy's best defense since 2009 from a yards per play perspective and rushing yards perspective That was the year Army was held to 3 points in this match up. This is actually Army's worst offense since 2010, but their defense has stepped up it's their best run defense since 2010. I still think Navy can score wouldn't be surprised by a 31-7 final by any means which would get Navy the cover, but the fact remains both these teams love to hang onto the football, but both know how to defend each other's offense.

All 3 service academies run the triple option, and all know how to defend it and it has resulted in the under 28-8-2 over the last 12 years when any of the 3 have played each other including 10-1-1 on the under in this game. I expect similar things this year despite Navy having a better offense than in years past. It's good to know that they had an extra week of playing and haven't had a bye since early October. This offense only has 1 more yard per game than last years offense that Army held to 282 yards and 17 points.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks