• Advertisement

Armed Forces Bowl - #NavyvsLATech POD + Bonus Play

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Armed Forces Bowl - #NavyvsLATech POD + Bonus Play

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:32 pm

LA Tech -6.5 2.2% / Over 67.5 4.4% POD
Navy, has one of their worst defenses in a long time. They rank 109th in yards per play allowed. Meanwhile LA Tech comes in at 56th and has strengths on the run defense. Navy of course breaking in a new QB and while I think he’s not as bad as this line movement we have seen I do think LA Tech’s offense is going to have too much punch in this game because they can do it in the air and on the ground.

Navy’s QB Zach Abey will be just fine and he actually settled into the Army game where he led them back in the second half despite all the mistakes they made. I actually think Abey is a better runner than Will Worth and it shows in the short term, but overall Navy is going to have a hard time keeping pace in this one with one of the best offenses in the nation. Ryan Higgins has 37 passing TD’s to just 8 interceptions and this offense is very explosive and Navy is 105th in the nation in explosive plays allowed. Another thing to like about the total is neither team is good in the red zone allowing over 70% TD rates. Navy has big #’s with 91.3% TD rate allowed over their last 4 games. Now they face one of the best offenses in the nation with limited preparation time having to play in the AAC Championship, then the Arm/Navy game.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks