• Advertisement

College Football Free Pick **23-8 ATS Last 2 Years on Free P

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

College Football Free Pick **23-8 ATS Last 2 Years on Free P

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:05 am

New Mexico State +4.5 1.1% Free Play I really like the value we are getting here with the Aggies who are 3-0 against the Mountain West the last two years. They come into the season in a similar situation to Wyoming in that they lost arguably their program's best QB ever, but will have a ton of talent returning on defense.

Wyoming's defense was flat out dominant last yer, but New Mexico State is not far behind. I really like what Frank Spaziani has done as DC improving the defense by nearly 17 points the last two years. He's done this by brining in JUCO talent, and playing a more aggressive attacking defense. They broke their club record with 43 sacks a season ago, and the fact that they are dogs to a Wyoming team at home makes me feel confident they could pull the upset.

Wyoming is a great team under 3x FCS Champion Head Coach Craig Bohl, but this offense was just awful last year and now they lose Josh Allen to the NFL and are going on the road where they are 1-4 ATS the last 2 years as a favorite. I like backing Wyoming as a dog rather than a favorite. We are clearly getting value here as Wyoming was 18-9 ATS overall the last 2 years and if you are going to back them you will have to pay a premium.

a
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks