• Advertisement

Wake Forest vs. Tulane Play

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Wake Forest vs. Tulane Play

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Wake Forest -6 3.3% play
I think we are getting some line value here with Wake Forest at Tulane. I know a lot of folks are high on Tulane with year #3 of Willie Fritz system, but I think they are still a year away. Their defense returned only 5 guys while losing 3 on the defensive line. Wake Forest offense which has broken school records the last two years and started sophomores on their offensive line 2015 returns all 5 of their guys along the offensive line.
Wake Forest starting QB Kendall Hinton is suspended for this game, but I really think Wake Forest is going to be able to control the line of scrimmage. Their offense should put up enough points while Tulane which runs the option should be able to move the ball a bit here as well. However, Wake Forest is used to seeing the option. They faced Tulane last year, and they have regularly faced Georgia Tech and/or Army each season.
Dave Clawson is a very under rated head coach and what he has done at Wake Forest has been truly impressive. I look to go against the popular dog play here and take Wake Forest to open the season after extra time to prepare for the option and win big.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks