• Advertisement

Navy vs. Hawaii

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Navy vs. Hawaii

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:03 pm

Navy -10 3.3% play

Navy is coming off a rare poor year and losing year ATS and I expect them to bounce back with their deepest QB group ever. Navy following a losing record ATS under Ken Niumatalolo are 26-13 ATS and following a 5-8 ATS year I expect they will get back to a 9 or 10 win season while contending in the AAC. This is a tough road game traveling all the way to Hawaii, but Hawaii played last week and made the trip to and from Colorado, and have not been good at home going 4-18-1 ATS. I always felt playing Hawaii early in the season was the way to go, but they already spoiled that in week 0 with an outright upset of Colorado State as a 17 point dog, and now we are getting 4 points of value.

Ken Niumatalolo also was the QB here and is very aware of the challenges traveling to play Hawaii and the distractions. You really have to be disciplined and there are not many more disciplined teams than a service academy like Navy. I expect them to be ready and they will give this Hawaii defense who lost 6 of their top 9 tacklers last season and did not face a triple option team in 2017. I just don't see them being able to stop Navy having not seen the triple option in 2 years so I expect Navy to put up their usual 40+ points in week 1.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks