• Advertisement

Payne Sports Free Play Saturday

• Advertisement

Payne Sports Free Play Saturday

Postby Freddy Wills » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:39 pm

West Virginia +6 4.4 Unit Play
Get the full in depth analysis in my blog article where I break down my

has been on a roll all season profiting every weekend overall in football and head into this weekend off a 6-0 ATS week last week. Already off to a fast start after nailing Lafayette on Tuesday to make it seven straight heading toward the weekend. Do not forget to check out NFL as we are currently number 2 overall at CappersMonitorsPicks and are 6-0-1 on our NFL 5.5 plays this year. Lets get to our free 4.4 unit early morning shocker going at high noon on Saturday.

Last week our 4.95 ATS EARLY MORNING SHOCKER was Missouri as they took Georgia in Athens down outright and this week we are taking West Virginia +6 over Texas Tech Red Raiders.

Texas Tech comes in boasting a 6-0 record and one of the surprises of this football season at number 15 in the rankings. The are number six in total offense at almost 550 yards a game and number three in their passing attack at over 400 yards a game. If we look at this closer at this game, Tech has only faced one defense in their six wins and that was TCU, where TCU dominated the game, but Tech was able to squeak that win out.

West Virginia comes in 3-3 record, but is 3-0 at home with an impressive massive dog victory over Okie St. They come off a bye after getting utterly embarrassed against Baylor and now here comes the 15 team in the country. West Virginia had a top 40 defense, before Baylor game and believe they are good enough despite the one game. This could be the game that decides whether they go bowling this season or not, so I look for West Virginia to have extra motivation and be prepared off the bye week. I give Kliff Kingsbury credit for what he has done in such a short time, but I believe his luck runs out here in Morgantown with a possible back up quarterback going. Throw in the fact the line opened up at 8 with the public pounding Texas Tech, but reverse line movement driving it down to 6. This tells me Vegas has some wiggle room to suck more Tech backers in and make this a nice payday for the home dog dying for the win, so do not be shocked to see West Virginia shock the Red Raiders Saturday in Morgantown.
Freddy Wills
SBC Expert

• Advertisement

Return to Sports Articles