• Advertisement

NOON GOY PLUS 2.2* BONUS DONT MISS OUT!!!

Every single one of Josh Miley Sports picks are released minutes after a game starts in his guaranteed picks section, and simultaneously archived by our pick bot in this forum. Miley is also monitored by multiple third party sports monitors. Integrity is our #1 priority and that is why we are one of the few websites out there "Where Records Don't Lie."
  • Advertisement

NOON GOY PLUS 2.2* BONUS DONT MISS OUT!!!

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:03 pm

INDIANA ML -130 5* INDIANA -2.5 5* AKRON TT O 10.5 2.2*

I have been waiting all week to back these boys in this spot. The number came down as I expected with the public over reaction to the loss to Navy. This will jump back up prior to kick IMO and believe I got the best possible value.

This is honestly a must win game IMO for IU for Bowl Season consideration. Because the Ws will not be easy rest of the way out and they need as many as they can.

HC Clawson for Bowling Green is not a gamer as far as getting his teams ready for the Power Conference schools going 1-7 in his 5 years at Bowling Green. Anyway you want to cut hes not good game planner coming into games like these.

IU had there opportunities last week but in the end the defense just couldnt get a stop. I expect a hardwork of practice this past week and a fire under there behind to respond will be pivotal today as this high powered offense will score today. Defense just needs makes a couple of key stops in this game is all im asking for and IU will win this going away.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Josh Miley Sports Forum Released Plays