• Advertisement

5.5** MAX NCAAF POD - w/ 3.3* college football bonus! #1 NCA

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5.5** MAX NCAAF POD - w/ 3.3* college football bonus! #1 NCA

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Don't miss out on my college action i'm the #1 ncaaf handicapper in the nation and I'll continue to dominate on Thanksgiving with two plays on the total and the line so don't miss out it's guaranteed to go 2-0 or you get my entire Friday college football card absolutely FREE! You can also pick this up in my Thanksgiving day weekend special package.

TX/TXAM U53.5 (5.5* NCAAF POD); TX +8.5 (3.3* PLAY)
I love this match up and I'll break it all down. First of all Texas is the best defense that A&M has seen all year long and it's not even close. Some of A&M's home stats running and passing are skewed because they have not faced a top defense like Texas which is #1 in Big 12 and 10th in the nation in total defense. Let's look at who A&M has played at home that has gotten them to some of their great H/A stats. Baylor (115th total defense), Kansas (120th), Missouri (80th and they lost), Oklahoma St (105th) and Idaho (91st). Texas won't need to get in a shoot out this is a team that's stout at stopping the run right we saw what they did against Kansas State and Missouri in back to back weeks and I feel they'll have some extra motivation seeing as though A&M is leaving for the SEC and they'll look for some revenge after losing at home a year ago.

Texas A&M has not been the same when they can't run the ball and Cyrus Gray is banged up with a shoulder injury and their other star is gone for the year. Texas is ranked 33rd against the pass and when they know it's coming I think they can stop it especially against A&M who is going to lose the crowd advantage early when they don't light up the scoreboard. So this in hence turns into an ugly game for me as Texas has struggled on offense since the injuries at RB took over. A&M is allowing just 2.50 yards per carry at home so it will be up to Texas QB's to make the noise and that's a scary proposition that I don't think Mac Brown will explore very often making this a defensive battle. I'm not sold on the young offensive line of A&M that's allowed just 7 sacks. They've faced almost zero pass rush this year with opponents ranking 119th, 88th, 105th, 93rd, 112th and 90th in their wins. Texas gets very good push up front and has gotten better as the season has worn on. More on the under if Texas decides they want to get into a shoot out - A&M is #1 in the nation in sacks. So that's not a very good idea, yet what I find odd is they are 118th in pass defense. Teams drop back so much on them they are tallying up the sacks and also they really haven't had teams try to run on them to the extent that Texas is about to. I think Texas can wear their defense down and take advantage in the second half cruising to possibly an outright victory. The Under is 5-2-1 the last 8 meetings at TX A&M.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks