• Advertisement

5.5* NCAAF POD 35-22 61% ATS Career on 5.5* NCAAF POD's

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5.5* NCAAF POD 35-22 61% ATS Career on 5.5* NCAAF POD's

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Don't miss out on my maximum 5.5* NCAAF POD in what I'm calling my SEC game of the week between Texas A&M and Ole Miss. I have dominated on NCAAF POD's much like every other sport and I look to continue my 61% ATS mark on 5.5* max play of the day selections where I am 35-22 ATS in my career. Don't miss out on my full prediction guaranteed or Sundays plays are free.

Ole Miss +6 5.5* NCAAF POD
70% of the public are all over Texas A&M and I'm scratching my head because this spread does look a little low if you don't know much about each team especially since Ole Miss got all the hype going into Alabama and they came out losing 25-0. Now we get value with Ole Miss as the public are not buying anything they were selling earlier in the season. However, people also forget Ole Miss returns 18 starters from a year ago including 10 on defense. It's the same defense that Johny Manziel played his worst game against last year as A&M was trailing 27-17 to start the 4th quarter before coming back and winning 30-27.

Manziel only completed 17-26 for 191 yards and had 2 interceptions. He'll go up against a Ole Miss secondary that's ranked 2nd in best in the SEC. Meanwhile Texas A&M's defense has been almost embarrassing allowing over 6 yards per carry and too many passing yards. Ole Miss back at home after a tough road schedule while A&M is finally going on the road for only the second time. This could be a rude awakening for A&M that is getting too much hype. Ole Miss can run with senior Jeff Scott and pass with Bo Wallace connecting to one of the best WR duo's int he SEC in Donte Moncarief and Laquon Treadwell. Ole Miss struggled to score in the red zone which really cost them the last two weeks but A&M's defense is allowing 71% TD's there. In the end I think Miss and their no huddle offense has a huge day that not even Johny Manziel can keep up with as Ole Miss will force him into a few mistakes again and come up with a shocking victory on Saturday.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks