• Advertisement

4.5* NCAAF POD **3-1 TY +$121,960 Career- #Arizona vs. #UTSA

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.5* NCAAF POD **3-1 TY +$121,960 Career- #Arizona vs. #UTSA

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:03 pm

We are 3-1 ATS on the year in college football POD's capitalizing on Texas A&M, UTSA, Virginia and losing on Sunday with Utah State. I'm the #1 ranked handicapper for college football on sportscapping network and tonight's play is guaranteed or Friday is FREE! backed with a full in depth analysis for your betting confidence!

Arizona -7 -104 4.5* POD
As much as I'd love to back San Antonio for another win here tonight their win on the road against an in state rival (Houston) 27-7 last week is enough to make me change my mind. Not only is UTSA going to be a bit hung over, but they did not dominate Houston like the score states. Their new QB only managed 263 yards last week and they converted just 29% of their third downs while a +4 turnover margin helped big time. Arizona was a 25.5 point favorite at home last year and won 38-13 and I just don't see UTSA having that big of a home field advantage. I also think the oddsmaker's have adjusted this line way too much based on one week and Arizona looked even better than Houston did if you ask me.

Arizona is breaking in a new QB and a new RB, but this offense should be even better with the talent they have at WR. The fact that they have 4 starters and 104 starts combined along the starting offensive line is the key. Rich Rodriguez can work with that and his offense broke the school record agaisnt UNLV last week. I just don't see UTSA being able to stay with Arizona tonight even though I'd love to see it happen it won't. UTSA's new QB is still unproven and I don't know a lot about him, but I wonder how many times he's seen a 3-3-5 defense with this kind of speed?
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks