• Advertisement

5.5** MAX NCAAF POD Saturday Guaranteed or 1 Day FREE

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5.5** MAX NCAAF POD Saturday Guaranteed or 1 Day FREE

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Nothing is change were still the number one handicap or on the sports capping network for college football last night was a bit disappointing for the fact the Arizona kept getting into the red zone and could not put seven points on the board instead they had to settle for three which really cost us the cover we are now 32 against the spread on our college football play the days but we look forward to a big weekend

Vanderbilt +20 5.5* MAX NCAAF POD
This game is one of my value plays of the week Ole Miss couldn't have looked better in their win against Boise State winning 35 to 13 while Vanderbilt could not avoid any worse playing Temple in their 37 to 7 loss. Cedarville committed seven turnovers and got smacked up and down the field against temple I just don't see them turning the ball over seven times and if they did not lose that came last week to spread would be completely different. This is still a pretty big game for Vanderbilt as both of these teams recruit players in the state of Tennessee so expect me interval to really come out to try to win this actually they have covered 10 of their last 13 meetings against Ole Miss.

For Mississippi they have been getting a lot of media hype Bo Wallace in the offense as well as the defense but when you look at the game last week and I watch him throw three interceptions. Ole Miss actually only lead Boise State 7 to 6 at the end of the third-quarter it and at that time the game could've one anyway until Ole Miss exploded for 28 points in the fourth making the game look more like a blowout than it really was.

I really like what Vanderbilt did when they lost James Franklin to Penn State they hired Derrick Mason the defense of Cordinator from Stanford this team did not play dad last week they health temple to two for 17 on third down Stanford had rain to 82nd in the Justin defense the three years prior to Mason riding and then on an average 9 to 3 years after. Part of why I like this play is Bo Wallace on the road last year he could not play well at home he had 160 quarterback rating but on the road he had it only 112 quarterback rating throwing five touchdowns 27 interceptions. The interval is still an SEC defense and they are loaded with three star recruits. I don't often's Vanderbilt should be able to move the ball and score just enough to cover this game comfortably considering they have for starters on the offense of line returning. There are questions that quarterback but I still think that this game is going to be about running the ball and taking care of the ball specially after turning the ball over seven times last week this will ultimately shorten the game and allow Vanderbilt to cover this large spread.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks