• Advertisement

2 Play package featuring 5.5* POD & LSU vs. Florida Guarante

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

2 Play package featuring 5.5* POD & LSU vs. Florida Guarante

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:32 pm

#1 Overall College Football Expert - THREE Top-10 Finishes - (#1 TWICE!) Freddy releases a RARE max rating college football top play on the exciting PAC12 match up between USC & Independent Notre Dame. Freddy has gone an amazing (61-40 ATS) in his career on his 5.5* max rating POD's in college football, ($81,880 profit for $1,000 clients) despite losing 3 straight! Freddy is super confident to bounce back considering he's gone 8-3 ATS in his career when backing this team. Freddy Wills is also off to a great start this week with an Arkansas State winner on Tuesday, and is 8-3 ATS in his last 11 week day CFB plays. Thursday's play is packed with a full in depth analysis and GUARANTEED or Sunday's action is on the house!

USC +7 -115 5.5* NCAAF POD
I love these type of situations. USC has a great situational play without Sarkisan. I think the level of concentration with this team will increase dramatically. I think the Trojans will rebound nicely as they tend to rebound well after a loss. The perception is this team has given up, but I just don’t see it there is too much talent, and the extra preparation time and motivation from these coaches to prove themselves are all reasons to love USC. Not to mention teams following a game against Navy tend to not cover the spread. It’s a tough game to bounce back after with the way Navy blocks. I’ll give you one great example – Ohio State played Navy to open the season and lost the next week hosting Virginia Tech. Notre Dame themselves are 2-5 in games played the week after Navy. Last year they lost by 22 as a 3 point dog after Navy, and in previous years they lost to Pitt as a 4.5 point favorite, beat Purdue but only by 3 as a 14 point favorite, beat Wake Forest by 7 but as a 13.5 point favorite, lost to Tulsa as a 9.5 point favorite in 2010, lost at Pitt by 5 as a 5.5 point underdog so they covered that spread by a ½ point. In 2008 they lost to Syracuse following Navy as a 19.5 point underdog. In 2007 they lost to Air Force following Navy by 18 points. In fact they are just 1-9 ATS the last 10 seasons following the Navy match up.

Florida Gators +7.53.3* play
I like the Gators in this spot even without Grier in their at QB , as they have a capable QB in Treon Harris who has looked better at times than Grier. Harris should be used the right way by this coaching staff that I have a lot of faith in. McElwain took Garrett Grayson and improved his abilities sending him into the NFL from Colorado State which reminds me of what Urban Meyer did when he coached in the lower tier programs. He gets the best out of his players, Greg McElroy, and A.J. McCarron come to mind. Two other guys who had no business going to the NFL, but were drafted for what they did with McElwain helping them.
For Florida this is a revenge game and I’m giving them a shot to win. First of all they lost by 3 last year with terrible QB play and 3 turnovers which is quite the accomplishment. LSU’s defense this year also not as dominating as I think we all figured it would be as they have given up 20+ points to every opponent except Miss State (19). Florida can win if they get to 20 or at least cover this spread. LSU’s defense ranks 63rd in the front 7 in havoc rate compared to Florida’s 15th ranked and 6th overall when you add in their secondary.
At the end of the day Florida can take more chances against this running game than most people because of the secondary they have. I see Fournette getting his yards, but when they get into the red zone it’s going to be awfully difficult to score. Meanwhile I think Florida’s offense has a few things that LSU will be caught off guard by with Harris and I think as long as they don’t get killed in the TO margin department they should have a chance to win late. Florida just 5 turnovers lost on the year and +8 overall.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks