• Advertisement

4U MLB POD! 14-4 LAST 18, 3-1 THIS WEEK! White Sox vs. Royal

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4U MLB POD! 14-4 LAST 18, 3-1 THIS WEEK! White Sox vs. Royal

Postby Pick Bot » Fri May 29, 2009 8:15 pm

7-2 this week on MLB Plays and 3-1 +3.2 units on MLB POD's! 14-4 in my last 18 days! Get today's MLB POD today for JUST $15!

The White Sox have won 3 series in a row now as their offense has picked up. They have won 9 of 16 Game #1's this year while the Royals have won just 7 of 16. The Royals send Bannister to the mound on Friday Night who I continue to pick my spots in fading him.

He is NOT as good as his numbers are showing right now! I believe he had a similar start last year and then the wheels fell off. White Sox have beaten up Bannister in the past pretty well. He has 9 career starts with a 7.66 ERA and a 2-3 record vs. the White Sox. The Sox are also scoring 6.88 runs/9innings in their last 5 vs. RHP.

The Sox send Richard to the mound who has made the transition to a SP. His first start a little shaky but he has back to back quality starts 6IP 4H OER and 7IP 1ER 3H. The royals are scoring just 3.38 runs/9 last 5 and 2.86 runs/9 last 10. They have really struggled since Gordon and Pena went on the DL. Now Cocoa Crisp is hurt tonight and questionable.

Take the White Sox +116, 4U MLB POD
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks