• Advertisement

5.5* NCAAF POD 34-22 61% ATS Career on 5.5* NCAAF POD's

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5.5* NCAAF POD 34-22 61% ATS Career on 5.5* NCAAF POD's

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:03 pm

Don't miss out on Saturday's NCAAF POD as I have really turned this season around and I'm about to get in the green overall after what will be my third winning week in college football. Saturday I'll go for my 5th straight NCAAF POD winner in a row and I have profited over $100,000 for $1,000 bettors overall on

Michigan State pk 5.5* NCAAF POD
Michigan State lost a heart breaker in over time at home last year which is something they clearly remember. Now with the solid win for Iowa over a very bad Minnesota team that was over rated to begin with and a Michigan State loss @ Notre Dame with the offense struggling big time. This game is about running the ball and stopping the run with both defenses ranked in the top 10 with solid running games. Connor Cook has to bounce back for Michigan State at QB following his first road test at Notre Dame. I believe Cook will bounce back after a bye week as this kid has plenty of confidence and the arm to make any play on the field. In the bye week he worked a lot on his foot work and I think we will see it early against Iowa. Cook also has taken care of the ball without throwing an INT.

Michigan State sports the better defense in this one and they are a bit more balanced where as Iowa is 9th in the country with a 66% run play call percentage. Michigan State is #2 allowing just 1.9 ypc. Iowa's success running the ball has set up 3rd and short, but against Michigan State they will have to throw the ball which is not going to be easy. This pass defense is better than in years past as they finally have a guy that can get to the QB on his own in Shilique Calhoun. Iowa does not have the receivers to draw penalties like Notre Dame did as Michigan State caught unlucky breaks from the referees. Jake Rudock is going to have a hard time completing anything the way Michigan State plays defense with press coverage and he already has 4 interceptions.

Both defenses have played one quality offensive opponent this year, MSU played Notre Dame while Iowa played Northern Illinois. Michigan State completely dominated the line of scrimmage on the road against Michigan State while Iowa hosted Northern Illinois and allowed 438. What was also hidden in the Notre Dame game was how well this Michigan State offensive line played. They're ranked 20th in least sack% and only allowed 6 hits on Cook. Iowa's front seven is also very good, but with the week of preparation it makes Michigan State a must play as they are 20-8-1 ATS in their last 29 road games vs. a team with a winning home record. Special teams is also an advantage for the Spartans as they feature an All-Big10 punter in Sadler who is great at pinning teams inside the 20.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks