• Advertisement

5.5** NCAAF POD & SEC Game of the Year! #Georgia vs #Auburn

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5.5** NCAAF POD & SEC Game of the Year! #Georgia vs #Auburn

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Don't miss out on our SEC Game of the Year which is also our 5.5* max play which also comes with a bonus in what is arguably the game of the weekend between Georgia and Auburn, two teams fighting to get an opportunity to play in the SEC Championship game. You won't want to miss out on my full in depth analysis and prediction on this game which is guaranteed or 1 week is FREE!

Georgia +4 5.5* NCAAF POD; Georgia +150 2* bonus
First of all Georgia is still alive in the SEC race for the SEC Championship game which is huge for their motivation in this game. Secondly, Auburn just is not that good and we will break down why. Georgia is the most complete team that Auburn has faced all year and really a bad match up for them, the worst since their 2 TD loss to LSU. Georgia also got an extra week to get healthy and prepare after facing Appalachan State last week. Georgia is getting healthier on both sides of the ball and it's going to pay off down the stretch. Auburn has had the liberty of facing some very bad run defenses. IN fact they have not faced a single top 60 run defense all year long. The best was LSU and we know how that game went. On average they have faced an average run defense ranked 92nd run defense and Georgia is ranked 28th in ypc allowed. This defense as a whole has only gotten better and I think Auburn is a bit one dimensional here so I expect them to struggle. At time QB Nick Marshall has proven he can throw the ball, but is he 100%? I don't think so and when you can get an extra week to scheme for a one dimensional game with the strength of your defense you should be able to come up with some stops and I think that's what Georgia will do.

Defensively, Auburn is not very good they have allowed 4 teams to rush for 5+ypc and 200+ yards. We have seen holes in their defense the last 2 games alone against Arkansas and Tennesse, both one dimensional offenses with passing attacks ranked 114th, and 117th in QB rating. This Auburn secondary gives up big plays against bad teams never mind Aaron Murray. They are last in the SEC in big passing plays allowed with 27 plays allowed of 25+ yards. This is just the second offense that Auburn has faced that ranks top 35 in both rushing and passing offense. Texas A&M being the other and they had 600 total yards and put up 600 yards and Johny Manziel missed 2 series. A&M has one of the worst defenses too and probably would have won that game if Manziel didn't have to miss a couple of series. With that said Georgia's defense is much better as A&M is ranked 107th vs. the run so even though Georgia can put up 41 points I don't think they have to. In the end Georgia just has the right ingredients to pull the upset and I think there is tremendous value based on the Auburn hype which is well deserved but has come against weak competition. Georgia's aggressive defensive play will be the difference as they cruise to a win.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks