• Advertisement

4.4** Ncaaf play of the day - 6-1 ATS This year!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4** Ncaaf play of the day - 6-1 ATS This year!

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:03 am

Grab Freddy's Friday night play between Stanford and Oregon State backed by a full in depth analysis or Saturday's monster 6 play card is on the house! Freddy has had 3 winning weeks this season in college football and is 35-22-2 ATS in his career on week 4 CFB picks and started this week 1-0 with the Bearcats winning on his POD last night!

Oregon State +14 -105 4.5* NCAAF POD

I am jumping on Oregon State here, I think this is a tough game for Stanford after they went on the road and beat USC a week ago. I wouldn't typically select a Stanford team as having a hangover, but they could be without Kevin Hogan, but even with Kevin Hogan or a not 100% Kevin Hogan this is far too many points. First of all the oddsmakers set the total at 44 so this is a pretty large spread we are looking at here.

I'm going with the large home dog with Gary Anderson coaching up this defense that is really under rated, while we have already seen Stanford's offense look awful in the past. I just don't think you can count on a consistent offense from Stanford week in and week out and I'm still not sold on David Shaw as a coach. The one thing I know is Gary Anderson is going to get the most out of his defense, and they have shown it already in 2015. I also like the fact that Seth Collins, Oregon State's QB is more mobile than Northwestern's QB Thorson. Collins has already rushed for nearly 300 yards on 44 carries. I would not be shocked to see Oregon State pull off the upset, but I think it may be too early in the Gary Anderson era for that.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks