• Advertisement

FCF goes for 11 straight MLB PODs! **RARE** 5U MLB POD/WEEK

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

FCF goes for 11 straight MLB PODs! **RARE** 5U MLB POD/WEEK

Postby Pick Bot » Thu May 21, 2009 3:15 pm

You Can View a Snapshot at my

Pavano goes up against Greinke and his amazing run today. Greinke has not pitched during the day this year yet! That was my only cause for concern when looking at this match up, but I got over it fast. Greinke had a .71 lower era during the day last year than the night. Greinke who has a .75whip in his last 3 games 24IP is just amazing he's not letting people on base and the Indians who hit lefties better should be in trouble vs. Greinke. Cleveland Starters have a 6.26ERA in the last 5 games and I don't think they can compete in this game with Pavano on the hill. Pavano has started to throw better and increasing his K's, but he runs into a tough match up here today the Royals are scoring 8.61 R/9 in their last 5 vs. RHP and 5.94 in their last 10. Pavano has not fared well during the day with a 9.75ERA and his 6.03 road era is not that impressive either.

Take Royals -190 5U MLB POD/WEEK, bonus 2U KC -1.5 +105, bonus 1U Take Royals 1st 5 -190
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks