• Advertisement

Freddy Wills Week #4 NFL Pick for free

• Advertisement

Freddy Wills Week #4 NFL Pick for free

Postby Freddy Wills » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Don't miss out on this week's promo packages with 2, 3, and 4 day pick packages that are guaranteed and come with coupon codes ranging from 20-50% off! For a full in depth analysis on Sunday's FREE pick see the and

Make sure you from Wednesday night where I give out this pick as well as premium play in college football absolutely FREE! We have won 16 of our last 21 college football Saturday's and we look to have another big week on our NCAAF picks along with our our NFL picks. Here is this week's free NFL play.

Ironically the Seahawks leave their hostile environment in Seattle and fly east for a hostile environment in St. Louis. Public is loving the Seahawks after Monday’s defensive performance and I think it’s going to be a little different on the road where they are unable to get the same advantages against opposing offensive lines. St. Louis also likes to run a no huddle scheme on offense that will give Seattle fits. The Seahawks do not travel well and are 17-36 -2 ATS int heir last 55 road games.

Don’t sleep on the Rams defense either as they have one of the best pass rushes led by Chris Long. This leads to turnovers and good pass defense. I think it will lead to the being aggressive to sell out and stop the rushing game from Seattle because Russell Wilson has been kept under wraps thus far. They are not letting him throw and I do not anticipate them doing that here today. It’s not like the Seahawks are dominating on the ground either they averaged just 3.9 ypc on the road to the Rams 4.4 at home last year and this year the two teams are tied at 4.1 ypc. The Rams ran all over the Redskins in a similar home game where they were 3 poitn under dogs.

Don’t sleep on the Rams, Jeff Fisher is an excellent coach and he’ll have his team ready in this game. Seattle is ranked 22nd allowing 44.7% conversions on third down and St. Louis should be able to stay on the field all day by converting these third downs now that they are home where they converted 58% against a good Redskins defense. While Seattle is 30th in converting third downs and struggle in the red zone ranked 31 with a meager 25% RZ TD%. I expect this game to be either tight throughout or for the Rams to win by multiple touchdowns. Either way unless the Seahawks suddenly let Russell Wilson loose the game plan is pretty easy for the Rams and the Seahawks are in a major let down spot on short rest after they got lucky against the Packers.
Freddy Wills
SBC Expert

• Advertisement

Return to Sports Articles