• Advertisement

POD 3.3* Play- Arch Madness Round 2

Every single one of Josh Miley Sports picks are released minutes after a game starts in his guaranteed picks section, and simultaneously archived by our pick bot in this forum. Miley is also monitored by multiple third party sports monitors. Integrity is our #1 priority and that is why we are one of the few websites out there "Where Records Don't Lie."
  • Advertisement

POD 3.3* Play- Arch Madness Round 2

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Indiana St +2.5 3.3*
We have 2 teams here that are definitely going opposite directions. ISU has struggled on the back end of their schedule but this has been normal for us as history shows.

This year was a given though with the way we finally stacked our schedule. I have been waiting on this for quite some time and with the loaded out of conference schedule this should finally pay off. We have had several days to get ready and heal up and it really could not have come at a better time.

On the other side we have a red hot Evansville team winning 5 of their last 7. ISU caught them on an emotional Senior night for Colt Ryan and crew and we threw in the towel late in the game along with missing a very important piece to what we do in Manny Arop. Evansville has played no one this year. Probably the first time I have seen in a while that they have played a soft out of conference schedule. There stats IMO are very miss leading due to this.

I am almost 100% positive Manny will be playing tomorrow and as I am expecting things change a whole lot for this group. We become offensively and defensively more sound. Wrong team is favored IMO and that because odds makers believe Manny is out. This game should move closer to a PK by game time if not ISU is a favorite.

More importantly here is my angle on this game. Indiana St is unbelievable heading into the MVC coming off a loss…

• L vs Creighton
• 2012 MVC- W vs SIU 66-51 W -4
• L vs MOS
• 2008 MVC- W vs WSU 71-67 W -1
• L @ BU
• 2007 MVC- W vs ISU 68-65 W +5
• L vs Evansville
• 2006 MVC- W vs Drake 72-63 W +3
• L vs SIU
• 2005 MVC- W vs Bradley 63-61 W +1.5
• L @ Evansville
• 2003 MVC- W vs UNI 61-60 W +3.5
• L @ MOS
• 2002 MVC- L vs BU 58-70 L +1
• L vs SIU
• 2001 MVC- W vs SIU 67-64 P -3
• L vs ISU
• 1999 MVC- L vs MOS 78-79 W +6

So looking at that ISU has gone 7-2 SU and 7-1-1 ATS coming off a loss going into there opening round game of the MVC tourney.

We are taking a far more prepared team for this situation and I would not be surprised if ISU runs away with this before it is said and over with...
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Josh Miley Sports Forum Released Plays