• Advertisement

3* PLAY LA SALLE VS BOISE ST

Every single one of Josh Miley Sports picks are released minutes after a game starts in his guaranteed picks section, and simultaneously archived by our pick bot in this forum. Miley is also monitored by multiple third party sports monitors. Integrity is our #1 priority and that is why we are one of the few websites out there "Where Records Don't Lie."
  • Advertisement

3* PLAY LA SALLE VS BOISE ST

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:12 pm

We are going for win #10 on 3* Pick of the Day Plays (9-2 ytd)

La Salle ML +110 3*

Completely felt like we air balled on last nights play but that happens and this is why this is a marathon and we move on to the next play.

I am not a believer in this Boise St group. Yea these guys can shoot and do have very good guards but away from home this season this group has been a a avg team going 5-9 and more importantly 0-6 in the conference away from home.

I saw some things in this group when they have faced some solid offenses who can score this year and they really struggled when trying to match point for point.

Personally I don't think Boise is a tourney team and I think they sneaked in based off the fact that their conf. rpi in general helped pull them up with the teams those guys played and won away from home. Something this group could not accomplish.

Here is the key number in this game or angle that I am looking at. The last 4 times La Salle has played in Dayton arena they have avg. 73 ppg something this group is more than capable of doing against this MWC squad. Anyways Boise has given up 73+ points in 7 games this year going 0-7 SU.

I feel the A10 is a far better conf and La Salle will be ready right from the start.

Lets get the Madness going the right direction!
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Josh Miley Sports Forum Released Plays