• Advertisement

Michigan vs Kansas MAX PLAY!!!!

Every single one of Josh Miley Sports picks are released minutes after a game starts in his guaranteed picks section, and simultaneously archived by our pick bot in this forum. Miley is also monitored by multiple third party sports monitors. Integrity is our #1 priority and that is why we are one of the few websites out there "Where Records Don't Lie."
  • Advertisement

Michigan vs Kansas MAX PLAY!!!!

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Kansas -135 5*

Another monster play lined up for Friday night.

Not a big believer in Michigan even though they have looked really good the past 2 games but my goodness they have played 2 teams with 0 inside presence. One area that has killed this team this year is going against a team that is sound defensively and the ability to rebound.

Here is a list of teams that fit this category in one way or another that has beat this group this season.

Indiana (twice)
Wisconsin (twice)
Mich St
Ohio St
and i will even go out on a limb and say Penn St who beat them once but more importantly utilized their defense to compete in all 3 meetings.

Self will have these kids ready to go and most of the focus will be in these 2 areas as the offensive game will fall into place if they can execute those 2 areas.

Now the nation is sky high on the Big Ten and more importantly Michigan but lets be honest all these teams so far in the tourney have played no one. All the Big Ten teams looked gassed mainly from the gauntlet of the schedule they have played this season in the conference.

Michigan will have to create 2nd chance opportunities and knock down the 3 ball to advance and like i said before this is where Kansas excels. Expect the Jay Hawks to jump out early and never look back they will play great ball for 40 min and McClemore is in for a coming out party vs the star studded NBA names.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Josh Miley Sports Forum Released Plays