• Advertisement

**3-Dime NFL POD + 1-Dime Bonus **3-1 Yesterday! Guaranteed

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

**3-Dime NFL POD + 1-Dime Bonus **3-1 Yesterday! Guaranteed

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Take Panthers +9 (3-Dime POD)(1-5 scale) + 6 point teaser with Over! Panthers +15 Over 42
First thought on this line is an inflation. Have the Cowboys actually shown us anything to deserve this kind of a line? This should be a -6.5 line because the Panthers have not shown us anything better and they are the road team. However, the Panters are a 12 win team from a year ago and the Dallas defense is giving up 443 yards per game. Dallas Cowboys main problem has been getting to the QB as they have just one sack vs. the Giants and the Bucs. Carolina having similar defensive problems giving up 33 points per game is a little bit of an exageration because of Delhomme's turn over issues. However, he rebounded at Atlanta with 296 yards passing, but through an INT in the red zone to stop their come back attempt as they lost 28-20 to a very good Falcons team. I believe the Falcons are better than the Cowboys, which is neither here or there, but I just do not see the Cowboys being able to get enough stops on defense to stop a Panthers team that can run the ball and pass. Look for them to start the game with their two headed monster with Stewart and Williams which will set up the play action which is where Delhomme is dangerous. I have a few interesting trends here NFL teams who start 0-2 that won 11 or more games the year before are 17-7-1 vs. teams who won 10 or less the previous year. Look for Carolina to be in this game all night long in what I think will be a game played in the 20's which is why I'm taking the over on the teaser. Also all teams since the 1985 teams are over 38-16-1 after losing at home now playing a conference opponent as a home favorite 7-9.5 points.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks