• Advertisement

4U & 2U Bonus MLB POD (68.7% T.Y.) Tigers vs. Orioles

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4U & 2U Bonus MLB POD (68.7% T.Y.) Tigers vs. Orioles

Postby Pick Bot » Thu May 28, 2009 7:10 pm

After hitting 10 MLB POD's in a row I have been just 3-4 after yesterday's tough loss on the Blue Jays. I'm back on board with today's MLB POD release on the following match up.

Today we will be on the Orioles. Line opened at -109 and 77% of the public is on the Tigers. Not sure why they will throw Gallaraga out on the mound tonight, but he has really struggled as of late. In his last 3 starts he has a 10.80 ERA and a 2.04 WHIP.

The Orioles I think will be riding high off yesterday's impressive win. We all know what happened yesterday as my POD was against the Orioles. Today we are on the Orioles as I think Gallaraga will struggle vs. a quality left handed hitters. Galaragga struggles vs. LH hitters and giving up HR.

Orioles will throw there young prospect David Hernandez out there today. Hernandez has proven in the minors that he is ready for this step and I concur. AA last year he had a 10-4 and 2.68 ERA. This year in AAA he has a 3-1 record and a 2.91ERA and almost double the amount of strike outs that he does walks.

With the public riding the Tigers and the Orioles juice keeps rising!

Take ORioles -130 4U play

Less than 25 % of the Orioles wins (5/21) have come by 1 run! Orioles -1.5 (+150) 2U play
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks