• Advertisement

NBA Action 6U Total! Guaranteed $10! Magic vs. Cavs

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

NBA Action 6U Total! Guaranteed $10! Magic vs. Cavs

Postby Pick Bot » Thu May 28, 2009 8:40 pm

Well you'd think I'd learn my lesson backing the Cavs 2 games in Orlando. Nope I am back backing the Cavs here tonight. Only I learned my lesson I won't back them for the game 7.5 points is too many. However, I think the Cavs come out firing on all cylinders tonight. There is no way they lose this game. Int he two games at home they were up 14 in each after the 1st Quarter and 12 and 15 at the half. In a game of similar magnitude "must win" The Cavs were up 4 after the first quarter and 8 at the half. They however went on to lose in the last game and I think that could happen here today but not til the 2nd half.

Similarly the game pushed over at the half with 108 points. The half is set at 94.5 here tonight another thing I think will happen is the game will go over as the Magic want this one just as much! However, look for the Cavs to have more of a defensive play to stop the Magic's success from the perimeter. Magic have out scored the Cavs drastically from beyond the arch.

Take the Cavs -2.5 1st Quarter (-120, 2U play), Take Cavs -4.5 1st Half (-110, 3U play), Take Cavs Over 94.5 (-110, 1U play).
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks