• Advertisement

**Sunday's 1-Dime NFL Free Pick **Patriots vs. Broncos**

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

**Sunday's 1-Dime NFL Free Pick **Patriots vs. Broncos**

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Take Patriots -2.5 (buy 1/2) -115 1-Dime Free Play
Snow today in Denver, but clear and 48 degrees tomorrow. Weather won't play a factor in tomorrows game and I like the Patriots for the third week in a row despite going west to play. Broncos are definitely better than many expected, but I still think they are over rated. Even with their win over the Cowboys I think all that proved was just how bad the Cowboys are. The Patriots on the other hand continue to progress and get better which I said last week when I had them as my POD. Brady's going to get better and better each week off his injury that's just the way it goes. Look for him to have a big game against the Broncos as Bellecheck will face his former coach tomorrow and that usually does not bode well for Bill's pupil. Should be an interesting game and if the Broncos can pull off a win I can see them winning 11 games in that division, but a loss will likely set them back to realistic expectations.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks