• Advertisement

3.5 Dime NFL Late Night Fix **Colts vs. Titans Only $15!**

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3.5 Dime NFL Late Night Fix **Colts vs. Titans Only $15!**

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Take Titans +4 (3.5 Dime Play)(1-5 scale)
I expect the colts weak rush defense to return as we have not seen much of it this year. Look for the Titans to really come through here with a win. Colts have the 16th ranked rush defense, but I think it's worse than that. Look for Fisher a veteran coach to take advantage and keep this game close and even winning this one out right. I just don't think this is an 0-4 team this will be just their 2nd home game and in their first they lost to the Steelers 13-10. Colts could very easily be 2-2- as they got a 2 point win at Jaguars week 1 and against the Dolphins they were just physically dominated the entire game. Getting 4 points in this situation I have confidence we will see something better than what Miami did, because Tennessee actually have a pass defense and they have given Manning, their divisional rival troubles before. In his last 2 starts vs. Titans he has 3 interceptions. Titans are 8-0 in their last 8 as a dog 3.5 to 10 points.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks