• Advertisement

2-0 on NBA Playoff GOY! 4U Championship GOY!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

2-0 on NBA Playoff GOY! 4U Championship GOY!

Postby Pick Bot » Fri May 29, 2009 9:10 pm

In the 1st & 2nd round I cashed in on both rounds GOY.. Tonight the Championship round GOY goes and it is a 4U play!

Despite shooting 10.1% lower from the field than the Lakers the Nuggets stayed in the game tied after 3 Quarters. Lakers took the game in the 4th Quarter to go up 3-2 in the series and now the series goes back to Denver where the Nuggets will likely stay alive here in my opinion!

With the exception of game #1 the team that gets to the FT line more wins the game! You may say the refs have more control in the series after all. Well I have to believe that the Nuggets up in the thin air with their asses on the line will be able to get to the line more times than the Lakers especially when it counts in the 4th quarter. Nuggets averaged +6.2FT attempts at home this year.

Nuggets will force this to game 7 take this as my Championship Round Game of the Year!
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks