• Advertisement

**5-Dime Teaser of the Week! Only $25

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

**5-Dime Teaser of the Week! Only $25

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 pm

5-Dime Teaser of the Week Jaguars -3.5 & Jets -3.5

**Note I changed from 4.5 to 3.5 points... I made an error it's a standard 6 point teaser and both lines are at 9.5 my error.
This 6 point teaser is on the Jaguars and the Jets. Both of these teams are coming off embarassing road losses a week ago and come back on Sunday angry and fired up for a win against defenseless opponents. While the Jets could not stop the wild cat they will go up against the Bills who scored a whopping 3 points against the Browns and had just 2 completions. While the Jaguars will face the visiting Rams from St. Louis. The Jaguars have been dominant at home and that 2 point loss to the Colts in week 1 continues to look more impressive as this team. Last week was a tough game for the Jaguars going all the way to Seattle where we had them to lose in our POD. This week they will be comfortable in Jaxonville against the Rams who some are saying are the worst team in the NFL.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks