• Advertisement

**1-Dime NFL Free Play**

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

**1-Dime NFL Free Play**

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 pm

Take Saints -3 (1-Dime Free play)
The Saints really impressed me when they played against the Jets and you think of this team as a passing team, but they rank 2nd in the league in rushing offense, and they will face a Giants 15th ranked rush defense. The Giants are vulnerable and banged up right now and their rush defense has faced an average 21st rushing offense. This week they will actually face a solid opponent as on both sides of the ball in terms of who they have faced have not been of quality. The Giants have faced an average 24th ranked total offense and an average 23rd total defense. You can see why they are #2 in offense and #1 in total defense. Saints on the other hand have been playing quality opponents and are more battle tested as well as coming off a bye. The extra preparation pays off in this league. Over the last few years the Giants have been the best road team, but on Sunday they fall into a tough situation against a hot team coming off the bye. If this game was later in the year I take the Giants, but here on Sunday because of where the Giants are, banged up and not battle tested, I'm going to have to take the Saints.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks