• Advertisement

3U Oddsline Error Play- ONLY $10 GUARANTEED!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3U Oddsline Error Play- ONLY $10 GUARANTEED!

Postby Pick Bot » Sat May 30, 2009 7:10 pm

GUARANTEED PLAY TO START @ 7:10PM!

Be sure to check &

PHILLIES VS. NATIONALS:

I can sit here and tell you why the Phillies will win the game but it is pretty obvious and they are huge favorites. We are going to take advantage of the run line here.

Since opening at -210 the Phillies have surged to -275 in some places. I'll give a brief run down of why the Phillies will easily win this game.

#1 Cole Hamels has a 2.04ERA lifetime in 12 GS vs. the Nationals. He has 4 quality starts in a row right now and looks like he is turning the ship. While the Nationals are hitting just .179 vs. LHP in their last 10 games.

#2 Martis going for the Nationals visited the Phillies and went 5IP 7ER and 8H, 4BB. He has back to back 4ER innings and has really struggled.

I am betting the run line here! It is important to mention that I love the run lines in certain situations that meet my 25% rule!

23% of the Phillies wins have come by 1 run (6 of 26) Meaning that 77% of their wins come by more than 1 run.
17.6% of the Nationals losses have come by 1 run (6 of 34) Meaning that 82.4% of their losses are coming by more than 1 run this year! Nationals have won just 17 of their last 37 meetings with the Phillies.

Take Phillies -1.5 @ -116 (3U play)
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks