• Advertisement

Wednesday's Free Pick - 2-0 This Week

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Wednesday's Free Pick - 2-0 This Week

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:15 pm

A little later than normal with our free play here tonight! We were 4-2 yesterday overall +$2,370. Our POD lost for the first time in a while as we are now 10-5 last 15 MLB POD plays.

Today we have a Steam Chalk Play on the Phillies. It hurts me to say, but I see a dominant performance coming from Cole Hamels here tonight. The Mets one of the better teams last year vs. LHP have really struggled this year. They are scoring just 2.59 runs in their last 10 vs. LHP with a .215 average.

They'll likely not get much here tonight in my opinion unless it comes from Beltran and Wright. Hamels will be able to relax because Delgado won't be in the lineup. Delgado is 7-15 3HR and 6 RBI lifetime against Cole. You take him out of the lineup and his numbers look a lot better against the Mets.

Pelfrey will go on the mound here tonight where he has only gone more than 5.1 IP 2 times in 6 tries against the Phillies. I think he will have his work cut out for him, but I think we will have a pitching duel. In the end the Phillies are left standing.

Steam Chalk Play- with 74% on the Phillies the line as reacted accordingly from opening at -124 it has now soared to -150 to -160 in some places.

Take Phillies 2U play @ -150
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks