• Advertisement

5U TOTAL Guaranteed to profit! NBA Finals 3-0 +$7,920!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5U TOTAL Guaranteed to profit! NBA Finals 3-0 +$7,920!

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:06 pm

[center]
I've been happy to go 3-0 on the NBA Finals buying that point the other night. Here tonight I got 2 plays a 3DIME and 2DIME bonus.

A couple of things that happened last game that won't happen here tonight. The Magic won't shoot 62.5% from the field which they did and broke an NBA Finals record. If you don't think the Lakers are ashamed of that stat you are crazy. Second the Lakers still managed to shoot 51.3% from the field. With both of these totals the game still only managed 212 points in all. I think the total will be down tonight with all the $ riding on the Over I think we'll cash here with the under and it will be our 3DIME NBA POD.

Take Under 201.5 as a 3U NBA POD

Lakers have been dogs just 13 times this year. They are 10-3 in those games and I expect them to win this game. Actually like the Magic in Game 2 who would have wont he game if the last second lay up was not missed. In game 3 if Kobe does not miss 5 FT's the Lakers win this game. The Lakers were 16 -26 from the FT line and was the main reason why they lost this game. Tonight this will be fixed.

Take Lakers +2.5 buy 1/2 point
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks